Can't text between my phones
tjohn093
Enthusiast - Level 2

After update my wife's Moto x can not text to my Moto x? But I can text her. Can't seem to fix very annoying

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't text between my phones
tjohn093
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! But I switched to message+ on my phone and now that we both have the same app it's working. Maybe Textra will put out an update that will make them compatible again. Appreciate the response.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tjohn093
Enthusiast - Level 2

forgot to mention that she is using message+ and I'm using Textra

0 Likes
tjohn093
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still can't receive texts from my wife's phone??!! Never received a reply to this either. Little help please.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

This is a customer to customer forum, not Customer Service. Yes, Verizon reps do roam the forums, but it can take several days before they respond to your question. If you need faster service, you should call Customer Service.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try disabling the Messages+ application on your wife's Moto X and use the default messaging application from Motorola instead to see if you can send messages to each other. You should also verify the Messages+ application is disabled on your phone too.

Also there has been an update to the Verizon Messages+ application in the last couple of days that introduced features that might be interfering with your text messaging between your phones. You should check out the other discussions about it in the community here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tjohn093
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! But I switched to message+ on my phone and now that we both have the same app it's working. Maybe Textra will put out an update that will make them compatible again. Appreciate the response.

0 Likes