Can't view video from Message+ app on HTC one m7?
pj1990

I got a video message, it said "You have received a video. Download Messages+ to view the video at (verizon url for message+ download)". I downloaded it, opened it up and selected it to replace my default messenger app. I open the app up to try and play the video now, but when I click on it, nothing happens, its just the thumbnail image of the video. What can i do to view the video/troubleshoot this problem?

Message I initally got: imgur .com/a/qdBvi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't view video from Message+ app on HTC one m7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be curious about the video as well, pj1990. Let's get this figured out. Can you tell me if you've ever been able to successfully view any MMS messages sent to your phone? What happens if you press/hold the thumbnail image? 

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Re: Can't view video from Message+ app on HTC one m7?
pj1990

Its a thumbnail image, and when I press it it merely opens it up. There is no play option. It is functionally equivalent to a picture. I have had success viewing videos from my phones default messaging app. I must clarify that I am not a verizon subscriber, I use AT&T, I merely downloaded the messages+ app.

0 Likes