Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,256 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Re: Can the new "stickers" be removed, uninstalled, or hidden in Verizon Message app?
Xelfer
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked, though it may have been corrected by the earlier update. In any case, the replacement of words with gray emoji suggestions is gone!

0 Likes
Re: Can the new "stickers" be removed, uninstalled, or hidden in Verizon Message app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear that this issue has been resolved, Xelfer. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. 

0 Likes
BARBER43
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for sharing this info. I think it worked for me, too.

0 Likes
CGW1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope. Doesn't work. There is no Conversation>Enable Smart Emojis in settings.

0 Likes
CGW1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get it, that's only for Message+ . This solution doesn't work for standard Messages app.

Any suggestions for a more adult-oriented alternative to the Samsung keyboard?

0 Likes
mfreedman
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is an awful forced upgrade.  I use emojis regularly, and they have been replaced by stickers on the text window.  Now I gave to navigate around stickers to get to emojis??

Whose idea was this?!$&

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to be happy with upgrading to a new device and we do not want it to be a awful experience, mfreedman. Let's see if we can adjust those items displaying on your device so it can be more delightful. What exactly are you meaning by stickers on the Verizon messaging app? Do you have access to a different messaging app that does not have the things you do not want to see? 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes