Can you choose to block phone calls but not texts from a number?
Glows1982

So I have searched all over the place and have not found an answer.  I am sure someone has blocked me from calling them because when I try to call them I recieve this message: "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you were trying to reach has calling restrictions which has prevented the completion of your call."However I am wondering if they can still receieve my texts.  I have sent two and they both show that they have been delivered on my phone and they both also show up on my online bill as having been sent from me and recieved to the number that I am pretty sure has blocked me.  Does Verizon allow someone to block just phone calls but not text messages?  Or if you block a number from calling does that mean texting from that same number is automatically blocked as well (or is it two seperate processes)?  I understand it may look like it has been sent on my end, but I am wondering, since I never got a "message failed" indicator or anything else telling me they never got it, if they were able to receive and read the 2 messages?  We both are Verizon customers by the way.  Thanks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can you choose to block phone calls but not texts from a number?
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
That person did block you, and no they cannot receive or read your texts.
0 Likes
Re: Can you choose to block phone calls but not texts from a number?
LYNJOR51

can they receive my text if i have them blocked

0 Likes