Can you review audio text before sending?
MICKEYMRULZ

Can you review an audio text before sending? If so, how do you set it up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you review audio text before sending?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICKEYMRULZ,

Thank you for this information. On both Android and iPhone, there is currently no way to edit the Audio texts before sending them out. However if you need to do this, you can record your message through a separate Voice recording app and edit that and then send it to the recipient.

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICKEYMRULZ - Being able to review an audio text before you send it is crucial. In order to provide you the information you need, I need you to clarify a bit more. Are you referring to a text message you dictated? Or an audio clip you are attaching to a text message you are sending?

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICKEYMRULZ

When you hold down the microphone and record your voice to send an AUDIO text, not a voice to text, it doesn't let me preview or listen it just automatically send after I let go of mic

0 Likes
MICKEYMRULZ

This hasn't been answered from my previous reply. Is anybody checking on this?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It behaves the same way for me - but I don't know when I have ever sent an audio text ... I DO use the text to speech where it translates what I say into a text message - that's an option on the keyboard though, not the microphone in the text box.

I don't see anything in the settings as to when the audio is sent either - as soon as I release the mic, the message is sent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICKEYMRULZ,

Thank you for this information. On both Android and iPhone, there is currently no way to edit the Audio texts before sending them out. However if you need to do this, you can record your message through a separate Voice recording app and edit that and then send it to the recipient.

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes