Cannot Receive MMS
VTHokie

I recently bought and activated the HTC Touch Pro 2. I am having a problem receiving MMS messages. I will get a notification saying that I have a new MMS message and I can see the message in my inbox. When I go to open the message the download button on the left side is grayed meaning it cannot be downloaded. This is happening for any and all MMS messages I am receiving from people. I even tried to send an MMS message to myself and it went through and sent with no problems but when I went to open it, I see the same thing the download field on the left corner is grayed out.

Before anyone asks I do have an unlimited data plan and all that jazzy stuff  my email and text messages work just fine but for some reason no MMS help driving me nuts

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Receive MMS
griffgirl

I am currently having this problem for the first time on my Droid. Each time I press "Download", the dl fails. How can I retrieve the message? It's being sent by another Verizon user, too.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Receive MMS
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

griffgirl wrote:

I am currently having this problem for the first time on my Droid. Each time I press "Download", the dl fails. How can I retrieve the message? It's being sent by another Verizon user, too.

So you can retrieve picture messages from other people accept this one verizon user?  Maybe the type of format picture is not supported on the Droid

0 Likes