Cannot see downloaded messages...why?
BLALLEM

I'm receiving messages saying that I need to download Message+ to view them..... I've already done this and still cannot view the messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot see downloaded messages...why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the importance of being able to view your incoming messages. I am happy to assist. Do you know if the messages are pictures or regular text messages? Are the messages coming from the same contact and have you been able to receive messages from them before? If so when? Lastly, what model of phone are you using?

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BLALLEM

Thanks for getting back to me. The messages are text. The reason I know

this is because they're coming from my daughter's soccer coach, another

player's mother had the same error message come through at the same time,

however she WAS able to download the Message+ and view the messages, so she

has sent me screenshots of all the messages sent.

I will insert a screenshot of what's coming through on my end and maybe

that will help.

Again, it's saying to view the messages, I need to download Message+

.....(which I've done, and no message shows)

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 8:57 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BLALLEM, messages are important especially when they may be completely changing your schedule. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. What make and model phone do you have? You mentioned that you have downloaded Message +, are you able to send and receive other messages with Message +? Is the cellular or mobile data turned on? Loren_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BLALLEM

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. All other messages come through and are

sent fine through Message +.

On Sep 11, 2018 8:05 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BLALLEM, Messages+ is an awesome feature. Our goal is to make sure it is working properly at all times. Just to clarify, are you still having the issue with it asking you to view the message? If so, did you check to see if there was an update in the Play Store for Messages+?

Dia_VZW

0 Likes
BLALLEM

It is still showing the same thing. I have checked to see if there are any

updates, there isn't any.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018, 10:38 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s keep working towards a solution, BLALLEM. Have you had any issues when it comes to using the data service? Do you have your data roaming turned on? We can check this by going to Settings, Mobile Network, Data Roaming Access, then ensure it is set to Allow Access for All Trips.

Chris_VZW

0 Likes