Cannot send ringtones
shanna0210

Ringtones

My phone (LG Cosmos 3) is perfectly fine receiving emails that hold a picture as an attachment, but I can't get a music file to go through... I have tried the my10digits@vzwpix.com [I receive an email saying 'The message was terminated after (0) seconds'] AND my10digits@vtext.com [I receive a text saying 'The attachment has been removed'] and NEITHER work. I am trying to put a custom ringtone on it but the site I go to for free customs sends it BY BROWSER or by email attachment... I do not have internet access on my phone and, as I have already stated,  the attachments do not seem to work.

Any ideas of how I can get this to work? I am NOT going to pay a site that sends it directly to the phone! (I tried Myxer.com, but it stopped working. Meaning it won't send the 4-digit confirmation message)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot send ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello shanna0210,

That's a great question! Putting custom ringtones on your phone can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if the tone isn't working when the message comes through, your phone may not be compatible with this feature.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cannot send ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello shanna0210,

That's a great question! Putting custom ringtones on your phone can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if the tone isn't working when the message comes through, your phone may not be compatible with this feature.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes