Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Cannot send ringtones
shanna0210

Ringtones

My phone (LG Cosmos 3) is perfectly fine receiving emails that hold a picture as an attachment, but I can't get a music file to go through... I have tried the my10digits@vzwpix.com [I receive an email saying 'The message was terminated after (0) seconds'] AND my10digits@vtext.com [I receive a text saying 'The attachment has been removed'] and NEITHER work. I am trying to put a custom ringtone on it but the site I go to for free customs sends it BY BROWSER or by email attachment... I do not have internet access on my phone and, as I have already stated,  the attachments do not seem to work.

Any ideas of how I can get this to work? I am NOT going to pay a site that sends it directly to the phone! (I tried Myxer.com, but it stopped working. Meaning it won't send the 4-digit confirmation message)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Cannot send ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello shanna0210,

That's a great question! Putting custom ringtones on your phone can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if the tone isn't working when the message comes through, your phone may not be compatible with this feature.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cannot send ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello shanna0210,

That's a great question! Putting custom ringtones on your phone can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if the tone isn't working when the message comes through, your phone may not be compatible with this feature.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes