Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages
jmg-k9crazy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmg-k9crazy,

Sorry to hear about the messaging not functioning!  Are you referring to Verizon Messages?  What browser are you using?  Do you still have the Verizon messaging app on your phone?

This link answers any and all questions regarding Verizon messages; http://vz.to/1k3gBxd .

We're here as well if you need anything!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages
jmg-k9crazy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

it is Not the phone.  It is the web app that I am having issues with.

When I try to login to the web app for the message+ integration, I cant even get to the web app at all, it just sits there with a moving clockwise circle for a minute and then I get the error message.

"your request has failed. please try again later"

I have spoken to tech support 4 times and diagnosed the phone and the phone is fine. tech told me that it is indeed the my verizon web app that is the issue.

My primary line is fine, bit my secondary line just started this error a few days ago.

We all pay a lot of money per month to not have this feature work.  I am not pleased at all right now. Tech support cannot figure out what the issue is with the web app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmg-k9crazy lets get things running smoothly again! We apologize for the difficulty but we'll do everything we can to help! What web browser are you using?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
frances98

AshleyS can you help me...i'm having the same issue.  I cannot access my text messaging through vtext.com.  I get the same problem as jmg-k9crazy.  I have tested through 3 different browsers on 2 different PCs and through my phone's browser and all the same response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm really sorry about this frances98! When was the last time you were able to access Verizon Messages? Are you able to use via the Verizon Messages application on your cell phone? I see you posted on 9/9. Have you been able to access since then? Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
IAMDESPERATE
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAME

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.