Cant sync
Keefro

I've installed Verizon messages on my work phone, Google Nexus 5x, but it gives the following error.

We were unable to connect your device to synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service. You can attempt to reconnect your device to Verizon Integrated Messaging through the Settings menu of the application.

Is it possible to use this on another vendors phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keefro - The Verizon Message+is a great application to have. Since the Galaxy Nexus 5x is not a device Verizon Wireless carries, we are not able to troubleshoot the device.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keefro,

I want to make sure you can access your important messages. Are you a current Verizon customer? Do you have the service enabled on your account?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Buddrow

Will doing a software update on a s7 use data

0 Likes
Buddrow

Will doing a software update on a galaxy s7 ise data [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buddrow, this is a wonderful question! The only time mobile data is used is when it is utilized for downloads. If you are not connected to a WiFi connection, at the time of download, it would use mobile data for it. I would highly recommend disabling mobile data while connected to WiFi for downloading any software updates.

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Keefro

Yes, message+ is enabled on my Verizon personal phone and I can see all of my messages. On my work phone, not a Verizon phone, the messages still won't sync and I don't get prompted to register the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keefro - The Verizon Message+is a great application to have. Since the Galaxy Nexus 5x is not a device Verizon Wireless carries, we are not able to troubleshoot the device.
JacobV_VZW

0 Likes