Changing Contact Names in Message+ on my PC
atlantis27
I installed the Message+ app on my PC (it's an ASUS using Windows 10 ). My contacts successfully synced to my laptop, however, some of the contacts' full names are not showing. This distinction is important, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit the name on my PC. Is there a way to do this?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing Contact Names in Message+ on my PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

atlantis27,

I'm sorry for any and all issues in syncing your laptop to the Messages + application. You mentioned that some of the contacts full names did not sync. What portion of the names did sync over? Are they missing first or last names, or does it show up differently for each one? Please clarify this for me, and we can get started.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There are several discussions on this, one being Message+ Windows 10 App Alters Device Contact List.  So far, no Verizon Support agents have been able to help.  The Message+ desktop app is getting/creating its contact list in a way that apparently only the developers must know.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can try editing the Contact(s) in the Verizon Cloud storage, but getting/keeping it sync'ed in the Message+ desktop app is the challenge.  The Message+ desktop app creates a local SQL file which is what it uses for its contacts, but exactly where from and how it builds it or keeps it updated is the mystery.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes