Cheater, help me !
KATZSCRATCH1978
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I bought my spouse a phone and created a MyVerizon account and set it up, and didn’t know about Verizonmessaging and looked today playing around trying to figure out problems with her phone and to my dismay came across all the messages coming in/out and I was unaware this was even capable  until today. There was very disturbing images and content specific to one number, which I now know she is cheating, and she currently is not home and if I go on there now that her phone is actively working is she notified in any way from her mobile device that I’m logged into the account looking at her messages etc... please help so I can gather what I need to elevate this mess and woman from my life.

Labels (1)
Re: Cheater, help me !
KATZSCRATCH1978
Enthusiast - Level 1

And I didn’t realize this question would post my name and everything right next to it lol how do I remove the question now or make it more private for god sakes lmao

0 Likes
PKFUNK

Don't know the answer but, I feel ya. My husband cheated after 27 yrs. Good luck to ya

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

We only see your login KATZSCRATCH1978.  You alone might be seeing your name.  Who can see what is set in your Community Login->Edit Profile->Privacy

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I am sorry to hear the problems that you are going thru. As far as the question can she see that you are checking on the account it depends how you have it setup. Are you the only one that can go into the account? If you are no problem but if she is able to go into the account she may have something on there to let her know if someone signed into the account. Wish you luck on what ever you decide to do.

0 Likes