Copy and paste on message plus for windows
tae111
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems I can't copy and paste anything to Message + for Windows.  I was trying to copy and paste a URL to someone and it will copy from the site  but when I right click the message to paste nothing happens. 

0 Likes
Re: Copy and paste on message plus for windows
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, tae111. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible and we need more details. When did this issue start?

Were you able to paste to Message+ before using the same device before?

Do you have the latest Message+ version installed?

-Antonio

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Good morning, tae111. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible and we need more details. When did this issue start?

Were you able to paste to Message+ before using the same device before?

Do you have the latest Message+ version installed?

-Antonio

Antonio, there is no (latest) Verizon Messages app in the Microsoft Store for Windows.  If you're referring to the last version of Message+ for Windows 10 desktop, v3.0.0, it is no longer supported by Verizon and we're being directed to the website access to Message+ and not the app.  The original poster, @tae111 hasn't identified whether they are using the old app or the website access on their Windows device.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
tae111
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am using the Message+ app that I downloaded from Microsoft to my windows 10 computer a few years ago. In the past I was always able to copy and paste things to messages to people. An example of that would be a website address. That address would show up on their app and they could click on it to open.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@tae111 wrote:

I am using the Message+ app that I downloaded from Microsoft to my windows 10 computer a few years ago. In the past I was always able to copy and paste things to messages to people. An example of that would be a website address. That address would show up on their app and they could click on it to open.

Well, considering that that old Win 10 Message+ app is no longer supported, it is not surprising that Win 10 updates may have stopped some functionality from working.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, and thanks for reaching out today. That would annoy me as well. Let's try nnd figure it out together by having you send us a Private Message*Justin

0 Likes