Corporate number
Iufan24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a number for the department that actually cares about their customers?

Labels (1)
Re: Corporate number
Not applicable

HI Iufan24,

Thanks for your message. What is the issue you are having with the application? Please  describe your issue in detail and if it's with the phone, tablet, desktop or Web.  I will try my best to troubleshoot your problem promptly.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,

ALIE

0 Likes
LordHelpMe

Need help with disabling split screen view.

0 Likes
LordHelpMe

I have called Verizon Wireless Technical Support and even went to their store. I have uninsulated split screen view and it won't go away. It keeps popping up in every application I open and logs me out. Any suggestions? ??

0 Likes
Iufan24
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 weeks ago I upgraded 3 phones and then on Friday I received an email about 2gb extra per line when upgrading.  I asked at the corporate store to see if i qualified and to see if they could do an early upgrade on a 4th line and they said no.  I was directed to call the *611 to inquire about it.   When I called about the email, I got a person that basically told me he didn't know about the email that i received and it was probably spam.  I said that it was on the sign at the corporate store  so he said he would transfer me to telemarketing.  When I waited forever, I hung up.  I called back later and got another rep that tried to help me.  He said that I wouldn't qualify for the 2gb extra for the 3 phones that I had just upgraded since they were 3 days before promo.  He was able to get my 4th line upgraded early and agreed to send the phone to arrive on Tuesday at my work.  When I got my confirmation on Monday, it said it was going to my home and could arrive as late as 8pm. on Wednesday.  Needless to say i was not happy and called and got a nice lady that tried to help me but was not able to, so now I don't know how long it is going to take to get the new phone.  I didn't think when I started out, that I was asking that much, but you guys wore me out this weekend.   It just frustrates me that a long time customer that has 5 lines and pays way too much for data has to try to fight to get any deals.  All I was trying to do was to at least get extra gb on each line that was advertised.   That is why I want to talk to someone at corporate.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lufran24,

Congratulations on your new phone purchases.  I hope you enjoying them.  We always want our customers to receive a stellar customer service experience will attention to detail, this way we are able to cover all aspects of your account. I know we will be able to restore our friendship.  Do you have the tracking number for your order?  

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes