Decline Message+
KeepItSimple4Me
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not wish to use Message+ but my efforts to do so using my non-smart flip phone haven't worked. How do I decline Message+ using my computer?

0 Likes
Re: Decline Message+
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@KeepItSimple4Me wrote:

I do not wish to use Message+ but my efforts to do so using my non-smart flip phone haven't worked. How do I decline Message+ using my computer?

How do you know Message+ is using your computer?  Are you logging in to a Message+ app or the on-line text messaging access when you log in to your account?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
RedCranberry

I have the same question.  I also have a flip phone and have no interest in a smart phone.  Currently I can't get past the page where one needs to accept or decline to proceed. 

If there is a way to decline via your account online logged in via a laptop I can't find it.

Please advise, thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to use the messaging service you choose, and I am here to help. Send us a Private Note, so we can review the option to utilize a different messaging app together.

*Terean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We understand that you are experiencing an issue with your service. We are here to help! Please send us a Private Message for immediate assistance.

*Kay

0 Likes
KeepItSimple4Me
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, RedCranberry, that's the same situation on my phone. The page you're describing won't accept my "Decline" selection. I finally selected "Accept" as a last resort, so I could get past the page, as the message I was trying to send was time-critical. I view this as a temporary work-around. I'll private message one of the Verizon agents who responded to this post, and share what I find out.

0 Likes