Delete backgrounds from Messenger+
Deb_Lauren

I have a Galaxy S7 and using messenger  for texting and i have backgrounds i want to delete that i dont use and was wondering how to get rid of them even after I deleted the pictures from my files.. help??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delete backgrounds from Messenger+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sprayberry06-

I can understand the need to delete background images you no longer use. To ensure I have the correct information, are you using the Verizon Messaging plus or the regular SMS stock app? Have you tried searching for the particular image in question from your photo album so it can be deleted from there? I look forward to hearing back with more details to best assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Deb_Lauren

Yes I'm using the Messenger+... I've deleted the pictures in my photo album

and it's still there. I've even went to My Files app and deleted the

picture from there.

On Wed, May 9, 2018, 10:25 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have sent you a private message.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LilThink

Hi, I have the same problem as the person above. Will you please help me to delete the pictures from my messages app too? I see that you sent that person a private message, or else I would have just used the information you gave them. Thank you. 

0 Likes
LaTerial

I have the same issue. I have a Google pixel and I am using the message+ app. Can you help me as well to figure out how to delete old background pictures?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the app set up just how you want it, LaTerial. Let's look into this together. When you are in the message thread, tap the 3 dots in the upper left corner, Customization. Does it give you the options to change backgrounds?

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
icedragonmo3

Yes, I have the option to change the background. What I don't have is the option to remove backgrounds that I've imported. How do I do that?

0 Likes