Deleted Messages Don't Sync
unclebubby

Message+ syncing is hit and miss.  For example, I use Message+ on my Android phone (Moto Pure X, before that Galaxy S5), my Android tablet (Samsung Tab4) and my Asus laptop running Windows 10.  When I delete messages from my laptop, those messages are usually not deleted from my Android devices.  Right now, as a test, I have 12 messages on my phone but only 2 on my laptop.  There are so few settings on the PC version of Message+ that I find it hard to believe that I've missed something, but I'm willing to give your suggestions a try.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages Don't Sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

unclebubby, we want to ensure your deleted messages are syncing across all devices. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. I just need a few details first When using Messaging+ on your laptop, are you using the Desktop app or the Web Portal? Also, after deleting messages are you pressing the sync option to update your threads?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages Don't Sync
unclebubby

This is probably a dead link by now, but I did not know an answer had been posted until I stumbled across this a few minutes ago.  I use the Message+ web app on my Windows 10 laptop.  Would using the desktop app make any difference? Perhaps the software was configured differently last July, but there is no Sync option to press after deleting messages.  Syncing should be automatic...makes no sense to have to press anything to make the app sync.

0 Likes