Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deleted texts keep reappearing
ksamejim

I have a Galaxy S7 and use Message  and text messages from one person I have already deleted keep coming back. How can I fix this? It's been happening for about two months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted texts keep reappearing
Not applicable

HI  there,

RE: KNOWN ISSUE  

We are aware of that issue now and are working on resolving it. 

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

THANKS,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES 

0 Likes
JNZJRNY

I have the Droid 6 and have 2 messages that keep reappearing. HELP PLEASE!

0 Likes
MELSA1031

I am also having this problem on my S7. I will delete about 20 conversations a day, which is already a time consuming process..I need my phone for texting at work...and the next morning they have all reappeared.  I have unsubscribed to syncing them, and they STILL come back.  It's frustrating to say the least.

0 Likes
JNZJRNY

I FINALLY GOT RID OF THEM! I TOOK A SCREEN SHOT OF WHAT I DID AND ATTACHED IT FOR YOU. WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR MESSAGES PAGE, SWIPE THE TOP TO THE LEFT UNTIL YOU SEE LINKS. CLICK ON THAT AND X OUT OF ALL THE MESSAGES YOU SEE THERE. I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU, TOO!!!

-JJ

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
CTBell

Feb 13 2017 - Galaxy S7. Messages app updated last week and now I too am having this issue; just started over the weekend. I have never had anything like this happen before. I delete texts; they come back. My husband has same phone and setup and he is NOT having this issue. Looks like this issue was known last October...what gives? Is there a fix?

0 Likes