Desktop app not syncing anything
Lawduck96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Installed desktop app (Win 8.1).

The sync spinning wheel never stops and nothing ever shows up.  It reflects contacts, but not all of them, even though those contacts appear on my phone in Cloud backup (which is backed up).

I would like to use this instead of Mighty Text (Chrome extension).  Not because there's anything wrong with Mighty Text beyond occasional inconsistency, but because I like to avoid intermediaries whenever possible.

Very disappointed in this app so far.  How can I get it to actually sync?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Desktop app not syncing anything
JBalog
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  This started approximately 3-4 hours ago for me.  Tried re-installing desktop app with no luck.  All of my phone apps (iphone) are also not syncing.  Currently on the phone with wireless support putting in a ticket for support team to look at. 

Lawduck96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please share if they actually find a solution.

Thanks!

0 Likes
JBalog
Enthusiast - Level 1

They seem to have resolved this (at least for me).  A few hours after I submitted in the ticket with Verizon, my desktop and phone app started syncing again. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi   Lawduck96 ,

I hope that your PC issue has been resolved. If not, I'd like you to uninstall your PC app and install it from the link provided on this User Guide in the Community Forum.

PC - Use Messages+ on your desktop PC

Please let me know if you continue to have PC issues.

THANK YOU ,

ALIEM

0 Likes