Disappearing schedules messages
BRIBO

For the last week or so, my scheduled messages in message+  have been disappearing without being sent. I am running the latest software on my S8 and have powercycled several times. Any idea what's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disappearing schedules messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bribo, I depend on my messaging service to work right. Let’s get this figured out. Is the app up to date? Did anything change on the phone when the problem started? Are non scheduled messages going out okay?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRIBO

As far as I know, the application is up to date. Message+ is a Verizon

application (not the the Play Store) so I do not know how to check for an

update manually.

Nothing has changed on the phone. No major updates or anything.

Non-scheduled messages send fine - no issues there.

The scheduled messages get stored until the time that they are supposed to

be sent and then they just disappear.

Thanks,

Brian

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 9:46 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIBO, we want to ensure you can use your messages as needed. Our Verizon Messages app is actually within the Play store. As such, please open the Play Store to see if an update is available. If the app is stating it is up-to-date, please go into Settings>Apps>Message+>Storage>Clear Cache and then Force Stop the application. Once those steps are completed, please retry a scheduled message and keep us posted with your findings. 

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes