Displaying text messages which fail to send
rmblank
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every once in while I get the "Failed to Send" message.   How do i determine which message failed to send?

If I go to forward a message to someone I see the triangle alert on the who am I going to forward to screen but that doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.

When I open the normal conversation there is no error notification by any message that it didn't go through.  Where can I find those messages that failed to send?

Re: Displaying text messages which fail to send
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, rmblank. We would be happy to take a closer in to which messages are failing to send for you. We have sent you a Private Note. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Speedgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

@rmblank wrote:

Every once in while I get the "Failed to Send" message.   How do i determine which message failed to send?

If I go to forward a message to someone I see the triangle alert on the who am I going to forward to screen but that doesn't seem to appear anywhere else.

When I open the normal conversation there is no error notification by any message that it didn't go through.  Where can I find those messages that failed to send?

I have the Same Question.  Were you able to get a Solution?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you're able to see which messages aren't being sent properly. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can help.

~Jesse

0 Likes