Does Message+ use text or data?
hugyourangel

Does the verizon message+ app categorize messages sent as text or data? Basically I'm wondering if messages sent from this app will show up on my bill or not. Or if it's a situation like iMessage for iPhone where if both people are using Message+ will it be categorized as data by the bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does Message+ use text or data?
Not applicable

HI hugyourangel,

Re: data usage

Adding to these responses, the app will use some data depending how it is being used.

The Verizon Messages (Message+) Terms and Conditions | Verizon Wireless state "Data usage charges apply when using Integrated Calling, preview, location and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices."

Thanks,

ALIEM_VERIZONMESSAGES

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They are classified as texts and will show on your bill/text logs accordingly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hugyourangel, thank you so much for reaching out to us. If you're sending a text message through the Verizon Message application it would register as a text message on the bill. There could be very little amont of data used if you were to send/receive video or picutre messages. I hope this is helpful information.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Not applicable

HI hugyourangel,

Re: data usage

Adding to these responses, the app will use some data depending how it is being used.

The Verizon Messages (Message+) Terms and Conditions | Verizon Wireless state "Data usage charges apply when using Integrated Calling, preview, location and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices."

Thanks,

ALIEM_VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes