Does anyone have Sprint users who receive message bubbles only in group messages?
MichaelUSA4

I am in a group chat message with 3 others and myself. I use a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with Message Plus as my messaging app (the Verizon one, version 5.6.7). Other users who can view my chats and pics are on:

iPhone w ATT

iPhone w Verizon

Android w T-Mobile

One individual who CAN NOT receive the group chats from me is on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Sprint as his carrier. He gets a chat from me if I send him a chat just to him outside of the message group. Within the message group, he receives a 'blank bubble' from me only. He's tried restarting his phone, he's made sure mobile data usage is checked and his phone has latest updates. On my end, I've force stopped my Message Plus along with clearing cache. We've tried deleting the group and re-starting the group message, but nothing seems to make it work. I've looked at forums where others are stating same thing, but I still haven't solved the issue or found a resolution. I've called Verizon, and they said it appears to be a Sprint issue. He called his provider Sprint, and they were also unable to help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have Sprint users who receive message bubbles only in group messages?
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message.

Is this 'blank bubble' on Sprint a new occurrence since your 5.6.7 update, or did it exist prior to this update?

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have Sprint users who receive message bubbles only in group messages?
MichaelUSA4

since the update which I believe was last month.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:52 PM, aliem_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details! Any other changes within the last month? Have you removed him as a contact and then re-attempted?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MichaelUSA4

Yes, we've both removed / added each other as contacts again, but that

didn't work either. No other changes known.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up! Is he/ or she able to group message with other contacts?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MichaelUSA4

yes, he can receive the others' group messages. He can also receive

messages from me sent just to him.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MichaelUSA4 We want you to be able to group message with that contact. Have you tried using the native Messaging app from Samsung on your phone? This may be an issue with Sprint's phones not recongnizing MMS from our Message+ app.
StevenG_VZW

0 Likes