E-gift card in message+ app billing cycle....?
ohnoherewego
Enthusiast - Level 1

Paid my bill today, was a month and a half behind so now I am current. My bill is due on the 13th. My billing cycle is from the 21st to the 20th, new billing cycle starting on the 21st. I have been using the e-gift card the past two months, maxing out the $300 limit. Last month, I wasn't able to use the e-gift card feature until I made my account current (I run about a month and a half behind always on paying). Anyways, it won't let me make e-gift card purchases. A chat rep told me that your spending limit is a calendar month, not a billing cycle yet the error message I receive when trying to send one says "Purchase error. You have reached the spending limit on your current verizon billing cycle. Please select a different payment option. (30038)"  It appears that customer chat reps seem to think a billing cycle is a calendar month...am I wrong? I get different answers from every rep I talk to....what the heck? So frustrated and wasn't sure if anyone else has gone through this....I get more help from community members than the actual staff....ugh. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: E-gift card in message+ app billing cycle....?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can go over your billing with you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
Aph737
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey did you ever get this fixed I have the same problem but have never been late on my bill it just stopped working a few months ago and I’m getting the same error message… I have spoken to a dozen diff people in support and no one is any help

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Aph737! I'm sorry to read that you are having troubles with your service. I will be more than happy to assist you today. Please PM me, so we can address all your concerns.

>Alex

0 Likes