Edit Photo doesnt have "draw" function inside Message+
MJBoater
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go inside Messages and hit the "+" sign, then I take a pic using the camera icon..I take a picture, hit "OK", then the Edit Photo menu launches.. Transform, Filters, Adjust, Sticker, Text, Vignette are the options.  But none of these have the "draw" option.  many times when I take a picture, I want to circle something in the picture.  That option is now gone.  I think it used to be there.  Can you change the Edit Photo menu to include a different photo editor inside Message+?

I know I can do it outside the app and draw is given then using the camera app.  It uses a different photo editor.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Edit Photo doesnt have "draw" function inside Message+
MJBoater
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Phone is a Samsumg S10 5G ....SM-G977U

Android 10

0 Likes
Re: Edit Photo doesnt have "draw" function inside Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MJBoater, 

I appreciate your feeedback, and I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm eager to assist you with your request surrounding the Edit Photo Menu and the photo editor in Verizon Messages. For the most effective step, I would recommend visiting the application and 1) making sure you have the most updated version, and 2) communicating directly with the developers of the application (just look for "Contact Information"), so you can provide your feedback. I assure you that our goal is to make the Messages+ application the best it can be. I hope this information is helpful. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes