Re: Email to SMS/MMS is getting blocked - Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When was the last time you had an issue? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
reg123

The issue is constant, I haven't had a single message go through since I posted this question a month ago. I just tried sending a message a few minutes ago and it was again blocked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you get any kind of error message?

EstavanC_VZW

0 Likes
reg123

I've posted the error message at least 3 times

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]
Remote-MTA: dns; smtpin02-mms.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 vzw-ibgw-6002a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp Connection Rejected - CSI Poor - POL105 - BeYLjKCI9s3fB - https://csi.cloudmark.com/en/reset/?ip=142.11.203.68

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing these details. We want to help in any way we can. You mentioned that you believe you are being filtered. Have you been able to reach Cloudmark? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
reg123

I have tried submitting the form to be de-listed, as has my host, but it has not worked. I assume if this request came from Verizon it should work, as I assume Verizon is their client?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue to find a viable solution. Please tell me, what happened when you reached out to Cloudmark? try this link. https://www.cloudmark.com/en/support/cloudmark-security-platform Does it help? VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
reg123

That is a link for customers; This would be the link to use https://csi.cloudmark.com/en/reset/?ip=142.11.203.68 which was filled out by myself and also the host of my domain, multiple times. It has not had any effect. Is there any way to get in contact with someone at Verizon who handles this type of thing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want our customers to be able to use this service. The IP address you provided is for a site host called Site Gator. If other users of that site hosting service was listed as a business then all IP's from Site Gator may have been blocked due to the option only being available to consumers and not businesses.

Do you have the same issue if you try doing this from other email services like Gmail or Yahoo?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
reg123

The host should be Hostwinds, I'm not sure what Site Gator is. It's a fairly large host, I can't imagine all their IPs are blocked. if they happen to host some businesses...This IP is dedicated to my domain, dabagian.com and was working fine until a few months ago. I don't have a problem if I send through my gmail account but that is not convenient for me

0 Likes