Email to SMS/MMS is getting blocked - Why?
reg123

I'm getting the following error when sending emails to my vzwpix address:

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]
Remote-MTA: dns; smtpin02-mms.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 vzw-ibgw-6001a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp Connection Rejected - CSI Poor - POL105 - 19cVjymVpRogV

These messages from my email server seem to be getting marked as spam. I use this server to send myself emails/SMS and nobody else. Most days I don't send any, some days it could be a dozen or two, all for personal use. It had been working fine for at least 6 months. 

Can someone help me with this?

0 Likes
25 Replies
reg123

The host should be Hostwinds, I'm not sure what Site Gator is. It's a fairly large host, I can't imagine all their IPs are blocked. if they happen to host some businesses...This IP is dedicated to my domain, dabagian.com and was working fine until a few months ago. I don't have a problem if I send through my gmail account but that is not convenient for me

0 Likes
reg123

Suggestions? Can someone contact Cloudmark?

0 Likes
jfoley22

Anything ever come of this? We are seeing the same starting today I believe. Same error message on our email server. I contacted Cloudmark and to see if we could get delisted. 

0 Likes
reg123

Nope, and verizon seems to have stopped replying. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. To be sure we're on the right path to help you, you're responding to a post from four weeks ago (e.g., jfoley22). We'd be more than glad to assist you with your concerns about email to SMS/MMS being blocked. We're here to help you in any way we can. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we'll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6606G8oPk

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes