Re: Emails not arriving to @VZWPIX
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@MrPos wrote:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [vrz-mms.mx.a.cloudfilter.net. 34.206.23.195: 421 vrz-ibgw-5002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp Connection refused - tU5IlQACMgL3j - POL109E - too many sessions from 209.85.166.50 ] [vrz-mms.mx.a.cloudfilter.net. 52.33.196.155: 421 vrz-ibgw-6003a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp Connection refused - tU5MlCELbAttk - POL109E - too many sessions from 209.85.166.41 ] [vrz-mms.mx.a.cloudfilter.net. 52.37.233.84: 421 vrz-ibgw-

The network engineers handling Google Mail should be working with Verizon engineers handling their mail servers to troubleshoot, not Verizon agents on this Forum.  Appears the Verizon mail server is reporting Google mail server is leaving too many sessions open, refusing new connections.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
eporter801
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having the same problem on multiple Verizon phones when emails are sent from Gmail or iCloud email addresses. The either show up 3 to 18 hours later or we get a message that the Verizon server blocked the connection.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all of our services to work for our customers. We are here to help, samson44. What email provider are you using, as well email app? Are you trying to send to one recipient at a time or a group?

- Steven

0 Likes
micro2908
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you please ask your engineers and get back to us with when it is going to be fixed instead of simulating troubleshooting / asking nonsense

Thanks

buckeyemarty
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue sending SMS and MMS to both my wife's phone and my phone from GMail. This has been happening for at least a week now and it seems this is a widespread problem. I work in an environment where personal cell phones are not permitted. At times, the only way to communicate immediately with my wife is using GMail to SMS/MMS. I would think a company this large with all of their technical expertise would be able to identify and resolve this issue quickly. 

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@buckeyemarty wrote:

I'm having the same issue sending SMS and MMS to both my wife's phone and my phone from GMail. This has been happening for at least a week now and it seems this is a widespread problem. I work in an environment where personal cell phones are not permitted. At times, the only way to communicate immediately with my wife is using GMail to SMS/MMS. I would think a company this large with all of their technical expertise would be able to identify and resolve this issue quickly. 

Well,  considering the source of these failures is Google, they would be the ones to drive a resolution.  And since these Gmail accounts are primarily FREE, there probably isn't much interest in putting resources towards fixing it.  It might be faster to have other mail services as backups, e.g. Yahoo Mail, etc.  I saw on a Google forum with this issue reported that a users' Yahoo mail worked fine to send a text to vtext.com and/or vzwpix.com.  My Comcast mail works fine as well, just NOT Google Mail.

sfsirota
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, it is t working from my non-free corporate email hosted by Google for gmail and Google apps.

0 Likes
sfsirota
Enthusiast - Level 1

*isn’t working from non-free Google either

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@sfsirota wrote:

Well, it is(n')t working from my non-free corporate email hosted by Google for gmail and Google apps.

Maybe your corporate IT support has a Google support contact that can get a ticket opened for this issue?  Might be the best option so far!

0 Likes
Re: I'm having the same issue but with @Vtext
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TimPa The Vtext.com service is not indented to be used for large volumes of commercial messages. Due to the inherent limitations of Internet email, we are no able to provied assurance regarding the timelineness or receipt of messages sent using this service. Business and organizations looking to send a high volume of messages should subscribe to Verizon Enterprise Messaging.

0 Likes