Re: I'm having the same issue but with @Vtext
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

TimPa The Vtext.com service is not indented to be used for large volumes of commercial messages. Due to the inherent limitations of Internet email, we are no able to provied assurance regarding the timelineness or receipt of messages sent using this service. Business and organizations looking to send a high volume of messages should subscribe to Verizon Enterprise Messaging.

I am NOT a corporate employee and do NOT send large volumes of commercial or otherwise messages.  A SINGLE email to vtext.com or vzwpix.com fails or is delayed from Google Mail.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: Emails not arriving to @VZWPIX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@elya500

Apologies, but while no one would want to see you go, we would need to know more about what issue you are having to best assist you. The title of this thread refers to emails not arriving through VZWPIX, which is explained more here (see #4 under "Sending Messages"): http://spr.ly/6606yO5YI . As you can see in those steps, @VTEXT.com should be used for text, while @vzwpix.com should be used if there is an attachment such as a picture or emoji. We cannot guarantee message delivery to subscribers of other wireless carriers, just like they cannot guarantee delivery when using their own @.com texting. If you are using these for a business, then Enterprise Messaging should be used instead: http://spr.ly/6607yO5YL

With all of that shared, how are you specifically using this feature, and what happens when you are using it?

0 Likes
elya500
Enthusiast - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support as I mentioned and everyone here mentioned this issue happened about a week ago and its still not fixed, the issue is then when sending from @GMAIL A text to @VTEXT.com and attachments @vzwpix.com is it not going and getting every few minutes a error saying at below 

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Im using it already for years and never had this issue, as i said it startet about a week ago with every massage send via GMAIL..

It might be its googles issue and not Verizon, can you confirm if this is Verizon's issue  or google/gmail?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer, I too want to ensure I'm getting the right products and services for myself and my family. The details you’ve shared are  helpful. Could you share with us the location where this occured?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do ignore the last message. 

I imagine it's been look at, but do confirm there are no blocks in place using these steps in My Verizon 
https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-200868/

0 Likes
ohboey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to sending the MMS texts from my Yahoo email account (instead of Gmail), and now the texts are working again. Thanks for the idea!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is currenly a known issue. There have been reports of server timeouts/error messages as well as delays in sending messages from Gmail accounts. Messages from Gmail/G suites to VZ consumer domains may be throttled or blocked due to high volumes of malicious messages originating from Gmail email addresses using Google's outbound services. This does not have anything to do with the specific sender, but with the volume of malicious messages received from Gmail as a whole. System enhancements will be going into place on the 23rd that will hopefully help to alleviate the malicious content volume, thereby reducing delays on normal emails from gmail's servers.

shmuel3641
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for replying! Can you please write more details or include a link of the changes that will go in effect at the 23rd?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, micro2908. Tier 1 troubleshooting would need to be done before we have Tier 2 tech support submit a ticket for the issue you are having. What is the file type you are attempting to receive on your @vzwpix address? 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hello, micro2908. Tier 1 troubleshooting would need to be done before we have Tier 2 tech support submit a ticket for the issue you are having. What is the file type you are attempting to receive on your @vzwpix address? 

CassieG_VZW

This issue is WAY past Tier 1 troubleshooting as has been documented by ALL users experiencing this.   Also, this is a KNOWN ISSUE according to your own @vzw_customer_support .

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...