Emails not arriving to @vtext.com
JasGot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Beginning this morning. I can no longer send notes from e-mail to @VTEXT.com

host vrz-sms.mx.a.cloudfilter.net [34.200.143.151]
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]> SIZE=2908:
550 5.1.0 <[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]> sender rejected AUP#BL

Any advice? or is this a temporary problem at Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Emails not arriving to @vtext.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand the importance of using this type of service and we'll be happy to help. What type of email are you using? Are you still able to view messages through Vtext.com?~Christian

0 Likes
MrPos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am using Gmail. I have certain emails pushed to my phone using vtext.com. I am getting a message that these messages are blocked. Resonse from the remote server is  "sender rejected AUP#BL".

0 Likes
drea4

I am experiencing the same issue. 

0 Likes
drea4

@vzw_customer_support I am experiencing the same issue.

When I send an email to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] from my personal primary email address, [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service], it goes through.  But when I send from my other email address, [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service], it does not go through and I receive the message below:

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.0 <...........[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]> sender rejected AUP#BL

Why? And how can I get this corrected.  This is the method I communicate to the team

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, MrPos! We will be sending you a Private Note shortly to continue this conversation, and troubleshoot this issue with you.*Bryan

0 Likes
MrPos
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your message was cut off. This is what I received. 

"Hey there! Thanks for taking your time to reach out today! Don't worry, I am here to help, and make sure you have no issues using VText. After further review, I did find out that Messages from Gmail/G suites to Verizon consumer domains may be throttled or blocked due to high volumes of malicious messages originating from Gmail email addresses using Google's " ...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with vtexts to email. I appreciate the info, drea4. We will be sending you a private note within this platform. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

-Ryan

0 Likes
northernma

I am having the exact same issue

It seems to come and go (just search the forums for proof)

I am guessing that verizon is applying anti-spam technology on anything sent to vtext.com but it is inadvertently filtering out more than it should.

Who can I contact to get this resolved?

0 Likes
northernma

Verizon support - can we get an update on the issues with vtext.com?

thanks

0 Likes