Emergency Necessity - Historical Text Messages
Eryximachus

I have an emergency situation with a person on my account.

Is it at all possible for an account owner to receive all the actual text messages sent to a phone I own and pay for, just for the past 30 days or so?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Emergency Necessity - Historical Text Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eryximachus, emergencies are sometimes unavoidable. We definitely want to help you in any way that we can. All requests for text message content must be made through an attorney or court and made exclusively to the Verizon Law Enforcement Resource Team by contacting them at 800-451-5242. However, you have the ability to view text messaging details online at My Verizon by signing in under the account owner's mobile number. For your convenience, just click here: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Once you're logged in, under "My Usage," you will need click on "View Usage Details."

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, not unless you have a court order and then VZW usually only has the past 10 days' worth.  You can view the text logs on your lines for the past 90 days via your on-line MyVerizon account.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eryximachus, emergencies are sometimes unavoidable. We definitely want to help you in any way that we can. All requests for text message content must be made through an attorney or court and made exclusively to the Verizon Law Enforcement Resource Team by contacting them at 800-451-5242. However, you have the ability to view text messaging details online at My Verizon by signing in under the account owner's mobile number. For your convenience, just click here: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Once you're logged in, under "My Usage," you will need click on "View Usage Details."

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes