Eveeything keeps closing
jtsutherlin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everything worked fine today until about 2 hours ago. My text messages, email, gmail keeps closing. Then the acrobat reader. I've deleted the cache and all data, uninstalled what I could and reinstall. At first it worked for the first few minutes then closes. I haven't downloaded anything new or changed any settings. What is going on with my galaxy s7 edge???

Re: Eveeything keeps closing
VinnieG74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, I contacted their "tech support" and they claim its a known issue right now and they are working on a fix

gpb1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon must be having alot of problems tonight.  I am logged in as me and this system is telling me I don't have an email address associated with my account - the email address that they sent me a verification code so that I could log in to leave a comment isn't associated to my account?  Clearly there are a number of problems tonight.  

0 Likes
LWTX
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing!😡

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We certainly understand wanting your applications to work properly and are here to help! It sounds like you may be experiencing a known issue that has a pretty simple fix. Please try the following steps: 

1. Navigate to Play Store app
2. Search for Android System WebView
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview)
3. Select the "Update" option
4. Repeat these steps for Google Chrome (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome)

Do these resolve the issues you are having?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to check on this for you. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook, or over the phone at 1-800-922-0204. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want things to be running smoothly for you. We'd like to see what's going. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Message for assitance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This issue has been resolved for most people at this point. If you're still having issues, please let us know and if you've done any troubleshooting or steps yet. We're happy to help.

0 Likes