Export conversation in Verizon Online Messenger...
GOPFOLK

Could someone help with the following?

Why can only certain conversations be exported in Verizon Online Messenger? Conversations that I have exported before, and a few that I never have, no longer have the availability to export conversation. Why? What changed? Why can I do it for other conversations?

Any help please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Export conversation in Verizon Online Messenger...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GOPFOLK, I know I would be just as puzzled if a certain feature stopped working. Let's do all we can to pinpoint just what is going on with the Export feature. Presently, are you using Verizon Messages web interface

or are you using the installed desktop program:

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GOPFOLK

I am using the web interface as I do not have windows 10.

0 Likes
GOPFOLK

Having the issue again....what is this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There's nothing more upsetting to me than when a feature that used to work in the past stops working with no explanation. We'll help figure this out, GOPFOLK. Please ensure that your Message+ app is up to date on your device. Next, check the information in the "Syncing Messages Across Devices" section on this page: http://spr.ly/65888a5rq

Let us know what happens when you try to export a conversation after taking these steps.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes