Facebook status update fail
ef1165

Every time i try to update my facebook status via text message, I get a text back that says "sorry, an error has occurred".

Is this a Facebook issue or Verizon issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook status update fail
NahYu13

I have been getting that SAME message. 

Other issues:  There are several people that I know of, including myself, that have been having issues with the EnvyTouch:

-External screen goes white when a text message comes in.

-All Words Are Capitalized.

NOTE: Verizon NEEDS to notify all their customers of ALL software upgrades! A friendly mass text message would help.

0 Likes
Dalejrfan88

I've been getting the same message when I try to update my facebook status via text.  I still can't update my status via text today.

0 Likes
ef1165

maybe verizon is still trying to find a way to make us pay for it.

0 Likes
NahYu13

I don't believe it is Verizon in general.  I have friends/family that use FB and are  able to update their STATUS.  The thing is they own a different phone othere than an ENVY(TOUCH)(3).  :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
jrmglenn

I am having the same problem. I just signed up with my new Chocolate Touch, so I thought it was just an issue with the phone or something. I guess it is happening with more than one type of phone. Anyone figured out why?

0 Likes
NahYu13

This was from a Verizon's Customers Service Tech after I emailed them regarding this issue:

"The Facebook updates are not something that we can support as it is not a Verizon Wireless product, any support for the site or it's uses would need to be done by Facebook."  

0 Likes
queenofspades
0 Likes
NahYu13

The Con about that is, I don't have computer access.  I just have mobile.  :smileymad:

0 Likes
AustinaLane03

THIS WORKS :smileyvery-happy:

The only downfall is it doesn't send a confirmation text back to you because it thinks your sending it from your e-mail but it's still better than "Sorry, an error has occurred." message. 

0 Likes