Feature Request
MaxxMan_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My single issue with Verizon Messenger+ is that when composing new messages by name, ALL contact information is displayed including, land lines, fax numbers, email, etc.  This is totally unnecessary in an SMS app and makes usage much more cumbersome than necessary.

Please follow the lead of other, similar SMS apps and include an option to display ONLY MOBILE  numbers. It's such a simple thing but has a huge impact on real-world user experience.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Feature Request
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaxxMan_1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We certainly appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We are always happy to help.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I love this response! It screams "yeah.....ok". Perfect!

MaxxMan_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess any response beats none at all...maybe. I just wish SOMEONE would run this past the app development team. It's not a complicated revision and those who frequent the tech forums as I do know it would be hugely popular. The top SMS apps already have this ability & there's no reason Verizon's can't. It's a marvelous, highly configurable app "as is"  (and my personal favorite) but is hindered by the inclusion of all numbers & emails when composing. I dare say by adding the option to exclude all but mobile numbers would be far more popular than some of the more peripheral additions included in  recent updates.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaxxMan_1,

I certainly get where you are coming from. I am happy to submit this information to the appropriate channel on your behalf. We can not make any guarantee, however, we can at least put the bird in their ear.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes