Forced to save MMS to VZ MEDIA
kidujiki

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and use Message+ for SMS and MMS messages.  Just recently, in order to save a photo sent in an MMS the only option given is to save to VZ Media.  I don't want to save to VZ Media.  How can I go back to saving to my sd card or local storage? 

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forced to save MMS to VZ MEDIA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kidujiki,

Keeping your memories safe is always important. I know I like to often save pictures I receive as well. Taking a look at the device, there is not an option to save other than to VZ media. What you should see is a separate album titled VZMedia that stores all of your photos. Do you see this when looking at your photos on the phone?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Forced to save MMS to VZ MEDIA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kidujiki,

Photos contain so many memories, so it's important to be sure they're saved properly. We looked into the options to save them to the SD card or local storage, but by default, Message+ saves the items into VZMedia folder and there's not an option to change that at this time. The good thing is that you can still manually move them to a different folder or you can use the stock messaging app to save the pictures as they'll save to the Download folder on the root directory.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes