Forwarding text messages
Pfdovr
I am traveling without bb. Can I have texts forward to my email account?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forwarding text messages
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Pfdovr wrote:

Thank you for your inquiry. Adding to what was stated, access is needed to your device to forward your received text messages to an email address. As stated you are without your Blackberry device, so it makes it more difficult. If someone has access to your BlackBerry, perhaps you could ask them access your text messages and forward them to your email address. I did that one time with a trusted buddy of mine. Not only were my messages forwarded to my email, a reply was sent  asking those who sent me text messages to reply back to me via my email. I hope this idea can help you.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
minnie2
Contributor - Level 1

If you send it as a V-Text you can send it to your e mail account that way or send it as a picture text.

0 Likes
Pfdovr
Thanks, that I know; more concerned about incoming texts to my bb phone #
0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Pfdovr wrote:

Thank you for your inquiry. Adding to what was stated, access is needed to your device to forward your received text messages to an email address. As stated you are without your Blackberry device, so it makes it more difficult. If someone has access to your BlackBerry, perhaps you could ask them access your text messages and forward them to your email address. I did that one time with a trusted buddy of mine. Not only were my messages forwarded to my email, a reply was sent  asking those who sent me text messages to reply back to me via my email. I hope this idea can help you.   

0 Likes