Forwarding
norbwitt

I have a Samsung S7 and Message+ for texts. How do I FORWARD a TEXT message to someone else??? I tried long press on the text, but no forward!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forwarding
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the desire to forward text messages norbwitt. We are happy to help. Normally, when you long press the message you are looking to forward, it does provide that option. What is happening when you long press the message? When did this issue begin?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lmm

I have this same issue.  I want to forward a text message, I long press the message the option box comes up but there is no forward option. I have a Note 8 and I'm using Message+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this resolved for you. Are you able to do this on the regular message application?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes