Future of Verizon Message+?
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Recently, Verizon announced that they will start using Google Messages as their default for text messaging since it supports RCS.  

I was curious if Message+ is getting sunsetted/retired OR will soon be updated to support RCS?

Thank you,

ht

Re: Future of Verizon Message+?
mama23dogs
Legend

I would like to know too.  I actually like and use messages+ which works on my android phone, and iPad both.  Google messages won’t work as an iPad app.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to gather a few more details about this matter to be on the same page. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. 

VictorC_VZW

tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sent and thank you for a prompt response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't received a Private Note from you. Did you run into any errors when sending that through?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sent a private message the same day I got your response.  No errors unless a private message means something else.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We would like to gather a few more details about this matter to be on the same page. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. 

VictorC_VZW

What 'details' do you need beyond the question @tecknotot  stated?  This is a public forum and the question didn't involve any private confidential information. We're all (most of us, a lot of us) are interested in answers to this threads question.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies that you did not receive a response, tecknotot. Have you checked your inbox on the community forum? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did and dont see anything.

0 Likes
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

tecknotot_0-1628456670786.png

Nothing

0 Likes