Re: Future of Verizon Message+?
mama23dogs
Legend

@jav6 wrote:

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We would like to gather a few more details about this matter to be on the same page. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. 

VictorC_VZW

What 'details' do you need beyond the question @tecknotot  stated?  This is a public forum and the question didn't involve any private confidential information. We're all (most of us, a lot of us) are interested in answers to this threads question.

They do this all the time.  

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@tecknotot wrote:

Recently, Verizon announced that they will start using Google Messages as their default for text messaging since it supports RCS.  

I was curious if Message+ is getting sunsetted/retired OR will soon be updated to support RCS?

Thank you,

ht

Well, there is now a Win10 Message+ version 3.0.0 in the Microsoft Store, if you haven't seen the couple threads today about it.  Looks like the Verizon Messaging Team is working on getting it working again, but they may have more work to do.  Looks like they may have placed it in the Store prematurely, unless they did it for testing.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Angel0526
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am extremely surprised they have replied. I have 3 request for private message replied to all of them and no response 

tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I saw that earlier this week in the news but it does not support RCS yet.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

They didn’t message me.  Classic.  They either message the wrong person, or no one.  
I know people hate messages+.  But it works across platforms, which for me is great.

0 Likes
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I love Messages+ as well. However, my thing is I want it to support RCS and right now it does not.

0 Likes