Galaxy S6 MMS not working T-Mobile and MetroPCS
Jäcøbsëñ

I've been a Verizon customer for almost 15 years. I've never been able to receive MMS or text messages from T-Mobile or MetroPCS. I switch to Straight Talk Verizon for about 8 years and as of 6 months ago I'm back at Verizon. Whether on Straight Talk Verizon or Straight Talk prepaid unlimited as I am now. I can't get MetroPCS or T-Mobile MMS or picture messages.

I factory reset my phone 20 times, reset network settings 20 times. Several new SIM cards. I tried adjusting and changing the network settings. I've had three or four Network support tickets, none of which have ever fixed the issue. I tried many text messaging apps including the original stock application for the Samsung phones. Thousands and thousands of people seem to have this problem. The APN settings on the phone are locked, grayed out and unable to be edited. I can see that the mmsc field is blank and that is supposed to contain a URL. Also the port field associated with mmsc is also blank and 80 is supposed to be entered in that field. The entire APN window is locked no modifications of any kind can be made to it. Also the APN type is missing the MMS field. However, brand new phones like the Note 5, S9 and the latest Google pixel all have locked APN settings and I did some testing today and as it turns out they can receive MMS and picture messages from T-Mobile and MetroPCS customers. Also Verizon tech support has said that my port says it was successful. However this issue is not supposed to happen and I am paying for something I am not getting. Can anybody help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 MMS not working T-Mobile and MetroPCS
Jäcøbsëñ

Anyone?

0 Likes