Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
NYRangers12

After the last update I realized on my text message+ that the option to schedule a message is no longer there!?  Did they take away this feature on the last update?  When I click on a contact and then the 3 dots for options, the schedule message is no longer there. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I find it extremely helpful to schedule my messages as well, NYRangers12. The good news is that the feature is still available, it has just changed a bit. Instead of needing to go into your menu, simply type out your message as you normally would in Message+ then tap and hold the send arrow when you’re done. The “schedule a message” menu will pop up and give you the option to pick the date and time you want to send that message along with a “Schedule” button at the bottom when you’ve picked your delivery times. You can go back to that original Message+ menu where you use to create a scheduled message to view the new scheduled message and make any changes you may need before it sends. Does this help?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
NYRangers12

I have tried to do what you stated above and instead it just sent message.  The schedule message menu did not pop up.  Should I just use the Samsung messaging app instead of Verizon Messenger +?  I really liked this feature but it is not working on Verizon's messenger app.

0 Likes