Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
NYRangers12

After the last update I realized on my text message+ that the option to schedule a message is no longer there!?  Did they take away this feature on the last update?  When I click on a contact and then the 3 dots for options, the schedule message is no longer there. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I find it extremely helpful to schedule my messages as well, NYRangers12. The good news is that the feature is still available, it has just changed a bit. Instead of needing to go into your menu, simply type out your message as you normally would in Message+ then tap and hold the send arrow when you’re done. The “schedule a message” menu will pop up and give you the option to pick the date and time you want to send that message along with a “Schedule” button at the bottom when you’ve picked your delivery times. You can go back to that original Message+ menu where you use to create a scheduled message to view the new scheduled message and make any changes you may need before it sends. Does this help?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S7 Schedule Message option gone
NYRangers12

I have tried to do what you stated above and instead it just sent message.  The schedule message menu did not pop up.  Should I just use the Samsung messaging app instead of Verizon Messenger +?  I really liked this feature but it is not working on Verizon's messenger app.

0 Likes