Gaps in days that text messages are logged
62deuce

There are times when I would see a 2 or 3 day gap where there are no text messages logged. They are not iphones. I know my kids did not fall off the face of the earth, they text daily.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gaps in days that text messages are logged
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this around the billing cycle date?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
62deuce

Ann154,

No, it stopped on 8/30 and pickup on 9/3

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe there was a delay in the reporting from the tower to the corporate server. Otherwise I don't have any ideas why it happened.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear 62deuce,

Good morning. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with viewing the text messaging history online. I know how important it is to be able to keep track of your childrens usage.

Do your children have iPhones? If so, it is possible they may be using iMessages. iMessages are sent over a data connection and are not recorded online via My Verizon. If they are not using iPhones, is it possible they may be using a chat application?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP already said they don't have iPhones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for pointing that out, Ann154!
Sorry about that, 62deuce. I was also thinking it may have to do with the end of the bill cycle reporting. When does your billing cycle end?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes