Getting REALLY sick of this...
karxoslu

I've posted on here a couple times before... chatted with customer service... nothing is helping. For random 24 hour periods every couple weeks, my text messages are not being recieved by a friend of mine. He has Sprint. All my messages are being recieved by other people on a variety of networks and he is having no other problems with anyone either. I get his messages, he doesn't get mine.

I've tried restarting my phone and taking the battery out, I've made sure his number is 10 digits, I've deleted him and re-added him as a contact... customer service updated my phone... we're still not sure what's going on. Does anyone else have any other idea? I've seen lots of people complaining about their messages not being sent but I have yet to see a solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting REALLY sick of this...
Spiral
Master - Level 1

As it does not seem to be something caused from your phone or network (all your other friends get their messages), have him fix the Sprint network problem.

0 Likes
Re: Getting REALLY sick of this...
Not applicable

karxoslu,

I would love to help resolve this increasingly frustrating issue. Has your friend been in contact with Sprint at all? Inter-carrier messaging using a third party to communicate between the two networks. Once we are sending the message, it goes to that third party then we rely on them to deliver the message into Sprint's network. After Sprint receives it, they have the responsibility to make sure the intended user gets the message on the device. We have the same responsibility when our customers receive messages from other carriers. It sounds like there may be a communication issue between Sprint and that third party because we know their messages are coming to you just fine. However, I can still review your account to ensure we have resolved all possible concerns on our end. Please PM me if further assistance is needed.

Thank you!

0 Likes