Getting error “message plus giving error voice provisioning exceeded possible device pairing limit”
DAVEBUENO

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting error “message plus giving error voice provisioning exceeded possible device pairing limit”
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have too many devices connected/paired with one Verizon # for Messages+, it sounds like.  I believe there is a imit of 5 devices; check on your phone, the primary number devices are syncing to.  See how many devices are connected to that number and remove the ones you no longer need to free up a slot for additional devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting error “message plus giving error voice provisioning exceeded possible device pairing limit”
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have too many devices connected/paired with one Verizon # for Messages+, it sounds like.  I believe there is a imit of 5 devices; check on your phone, the primary number devices are syncing to.  See how many devices are connected to that number and remove the ones you no longer need to free up a slot for additional devices.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can check your connected devices on a PC/Laptop by signing into My Verizon->My Devices->Manage Connected Devices->Click on Manage Message+ Devices.  Sometimes devices will show up twice if the Message+ app has been uninstalled and reinstalled, just remove the duplicate.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes