Google/phone contacts not syncing up with VZ message+
Julius8005

Have droid turbo 2, and my Google/phone contacts are not syncing to VZ messages or even on my actual phone (when someone calls, just displays # and not the contact which I know I have in contacts). Used to be all working fine, but I think after the marshmallow update, stopped working but don't actually remember. Even checked all the settings to make sure Google contacts are synching and apps have all the permissions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google/phone contacts not syncing up with VZ message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jullius8005, we understand how important it is to have access to your contacts. Have you attempted backing up the contacts to the Verizon Cloud?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Google/phone contacts not syncing up with VZ message+
Not applicable

HI Julius8005

Here is another tip that might help show your contacts on your device.  The app only detects contacts that the contact folder tells it to show. 

Please check your ‘contacts to display page’ in your mobile phone's Contacts folder.

• Open the Contacts Folder (where your names are stored A-Z)
  • Go to the Contacts main menu (devices vary)
  • Select ‘contacts to display’
  • Check ‘All contacts’ or 'Cloud'

I hope this helps.

0 Likes