Re: Group Messages showing "Downloading"
ottomatik15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the insight. I thought i was going crazy lately. I have tried refreshing and restarting just about everything to get it to work. It's good to know there's a correlation with Galaxy Devices on Verizon having issues with group messaging with iPhones. Seems like an odd issue to be local to just Verizon, but that seems to be the key after thinking back with my time  on any of the other 3 big carriers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ottomatik15, the last think we would ever want is for you to have issues with group texting and we want to fix this. To better assist you, we need to ask you some questions.  

Do the text messages ever download on your phone? Have you forced stopped the text messaging app? 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
udogg
Enthusiast - Level 2

can you not see the 2 years of texts on this chain?  everyone says the same thing.  You then do the same troubleshooting and nothing happens.

we have forced stopped, removed the messenger app and reinstalled, use the verizon app and tried others, opened in safe mode, reset phone, change networks, go on airplane mode and off, switched phones.  We have done all of these. It is a problem when android phones mms with Iphones after texting for awhile.  It happens to many many people and for many years on multiple phones.

Maybe you could escalate this and send them this entire chain to answer all of their questions?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help you resolve this matter as soon as possible. Please reply to our private note.

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes