Group Text Not Working
IIChron714

When I try to use Verizon Messenger   to send a group text, it forces me to choose which phone number to use for each contact in the group. How do I adjust my settings so that only the default phone number is selected in rather than having to go through intellect which phone number I want to use for each person?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group Text Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IIChron714,

Help has arrived! Making sure that you can use group texting with ease is our goal. Allow us to gather a few pieces of information to this puzzle. When you say that it asks you to choose a phone number for the specific person, does this mean that a person you have in your group text has multiple phone numbers linked to their contact? If this is not the case, can you please elaborate a bit more? When did this problem start to happen? Please confirm the Verizon Messages+ app is fully updated.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes